Sunday, October 2, 2011

Away in Canada but still taking away from NEXT

I can't believe we have been away for 4 months already. I grieve the home and family I came to know in Oregon but I have to say that God sure did move and work in that place and continues to in my life even while we are 4600km away. For those who don't know how far that is, it's the distance from California to New York.

Every day I use the things I learned at NEXT. And what's next for us? I don't really know but it looks like whatever and wherever we are, we will constantly be using the knowledge taken from Oregon from the NEXT program, to Household of Faith, to our friends Tim and Katie, to the work at the ranch Pacifica. I could go on and on. I have not learned as much in my life, about life as I did in Oregon and I pray that God keeps doing that in my life even while away.

We miss you Oregon people :D God bless you this year.

No comments: